The mobile has become the ‘must have device’ of the noughties
Research shows that few people leave the house without their mobile and even fewer switch it off at night..
And it’s time enterprises caught on.
Despite all the opportunities of location-based services, near field communication and Bluetooth, brands have yet to catch on and use the mobile to their advantage.
Mobile Distillery can help
- we analyse your specific market (healthcare, retail, transport, travel etc)
- we evaluate the best way of ‘going mobile’, at what cost and also ensure the time to market is speedy
Mobile presents many opportunities but these need to be taken sooner rather than later.
To be successful you need the right information at your fingertips to make sure you reach the relevant audiences and don’t fall at the first hurdle due to handset or platform incompatibility.
Benefits to Going Mobile with Mobile Distillery|
- Reach every device on the market
- Reduce production costs
- Improve development time
- Guarantee success with our on-site training, 247 call centre support and easy-to-follow tutorials
- Increase end-user satisfaction by optimizing your application
- Ease-of-development with new G.U.I.
By simplifying the different steps of mobile application production, we help our clients to manage the development, porting and optimization of their applications across multiple handsets, mobile operators and geographies using existing and emerging mobile technologies
such as NFC, Bluetooth, SMS, Rich Multimedia, Touch Screen etc.